Bake Blueberry Breakfast Bars with Amy
Amy Davis will be sharing tips on how to make a one-of-a-kind Mother's Day brunch, including a live bake of our Blueberry Breakfast Bars from the Swerve kitchen this Thursday at 4p, central on Amazon Live. She'll also be sharing a sweet Amazon deal just for you!
Build Your Own Brunch
Sometimes planning a big meal at home can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be! You can pull together a delicious and beautiful brunch by including most or all of these components:
- Eggs - scrambled eggs, over easy eggs, or get fancy with a quiche!
- Protein - bacon, sausage, or chorizo
- Fresh element - a simple mixed greens salad or fresh fruit
- Cocktail - mimosas, champagne punch, or a Swerved cocktail
- Sweet treat - waffles, pancakes, scones, and more!
- Decor - flowers, festive napkins, or cute paper straws
Keep scrolling for more brunch recipe ideas. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and mother figures out there!
Blueberry Breakfast Bars
Raspberry Cream Mimosa
Cranberry Champagne Sparkler
Hibiscus Lime Mimosas
Maple Sage Breakfast Sausage Patties
Sweet Deviled Eggs
Waffles and Teriyaki Chicken
Toffee & Dark Chocolate Scones
Strawberries and Cream Scones
Lemon Ricotta Scones
Strawberry Buttermilk Donuts
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Chocolate Banana Muffins
Apple Cinnamon Crumb Muffins
My Maria Lemon Cake
Slow Cooker Breakfast Cake
Fat Head Dough Sticky Buns
Cinnamon Roll Bites