Mother's Day is Sunday!
Celebrate Mom with Brunch
Mother's Day is this Sunday, and we know this year may look different than some past celebrations. But just because you may not be able to go out to eat, moms everywhere still deserve to be celebrated! Say thanks to mom with a delicious Sunday brunch at home (and if you are a mom, casually share these recipes with your family).
Build Your Own Brunch
Sometimes planning a big meal at home can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be! You can pull together a delicious and beautiful brunch by including most or all of these components:
- Eggs - scrambled eggs, over easy eggs, or get fancy with a quiche!
- Protein - bacon, sausage, or chorizo
- Fresh element - a simple mixed greens salad or fresh fruit
- Cocktail - mimosas, champagne punch, or a Swerved cocktail
- Sweet treat - waffles, pancakes, scones, and more!
- Decor - flowers, festive napkins, or cute paper straws
Keep scrolling for more brunch recipe ideas. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and mother figures out there!
Raspberry Cream Mimosa
Hibiscus Lime Mimosas
Cranberry Champagne Sparkler
Maple Sage Breakfast Sausage Patties
Sweet Deviled Eggs
Waffles and Teriyaki Chicken
Toffee & Dark Chocolate Scones
Strawberries and Cream Scones
Lemon Ricotta Scones
Strawberry Buttermilk Donuts
Blueberry Breakfast Bars
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Chocolate Banana Muffins
Apple Cinnamon Crumb Muffins
My Maria Lemon Cake
Slow Cooker Breakfast Cake
Fat Head Dough Sticky Buns
Cinnamon Roll Bites