- 1 cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 oz melted unsweetened chocolate
- 3 TBS milk
- 2 medium slightly ripe avocados
- ¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
- 3 TBS butter, room temperature
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350, and line 11x 7 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients (Swerve, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt) and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a microwave or double boiler melt unsweetened chocolate and milk together. Whisk until combined. If you are using a microwave, melt chocolate and milk on 10 second intervals- stirring in between each interval. Set aside or remove from burner.
- Cut avocados in half- remove pit, and spoon avocado out of shell. Place in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add each of the wet ingredients (melted chocolate, sour cream, butter, vanilla) one at a time to the smooth avocado mixture, and process for a few seconds until all of the wet ingredients have been added to the food processor and are combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet avocado mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour or spoon batter into parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and slice into serving size of choice - normally makes 12 to 16 brownies.
Note: If your avocados are too ripe, the brownies will taste too earthy. They should still be firm.
Makes 12-16 servings
Serving Size 1 brownie
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.