Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- ¼ cup + 3 TBSP Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup blueberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP milk
- ¼ cup blueberry syrup
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- In a pan on medium-high heat combine all ingredients and stir together, mashing the berries. Cook until you have a vibrant magenta color and all blueberries are mashed.
- Pour into the strainer over a bowl and use a spoon to push liquid through. Avoid getting the skins into your bowl. You should get about ½ cup syrup.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer for at least 5 minutes.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.