Bri's Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- ¼ cup + 3 TBSP Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup blueberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP milk
- ¼ cup blueberry syrup
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- In a pan on medium-high heat combine all ingredients and stir together, mashing the berries. Cook until you have a vibrant magenta color and all blueberries are mashed.
- Pour into the strainer over a bowl and use a spoon to push liquid through. Avoid getting the skins into your bowl. You should get about ½ cup syrup.
- Prepare batter as instructed on the box, using milk instead of water.
- Add 5 drops of the Ooo flavors blueberry drops into the batter, then add about ¼ cup syrup into the batter. Mix until combined.
- Bake cupcakes for 23-25 min.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer for at least 5 minutes.
Makes 12 cupcakes
Serving Size 91g
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.