Bri's Blueberry Cupcakes with Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- ¼ cup + 3 TBSP Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup blueberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP milk
- ¼ cup blueberry syrup
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- In a pan on medium-high heat combine all ingredients and stir together, mashing the berries. Cook until you have a vibrant magenta color and all blueberries are mashed.
- Pour into the strainer over a bowl and use a spoon to push liquid through. Avoid getting the skins into your bowl. You should get about ½ cup syrup.
- Prepare batter as instructed on the box, using milk instead of water.
- Add 5 drops of the Ooo flavors blueberry drops into the batter, then add about ¼ cup syrup into the batter. Mix until combined.
- Bake cupcakes for 23-25 min.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer for at least 5 minutes.
Makes 12 cupcakes
Serving Size 91g
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|