- 4 bags of Celestial Tea True Blueberry (or fruit tea of choice)
- ½ cup of water plus 3 TBS
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 TBS unflavored powder gelatin
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 4-6 drops of liquid Stevia extract
- 1 TBS vegetable glycerin
- Avery Road Large Gummy Bear One Inch Mold
- Place tea bags in water and heat until water is beginning to boil. Set tea aside and let steep for 2 hours (this will help with a deep flavor and color).
- Warm tea and add Swerve Confectioners. Stir until Swerve is completely dissolved. Add lemon extract, stevia, glycerin and whisk in to mixture.
- Let tea cool so that it is warm and not too hot to touch. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of gelatin over tea and whisk quickly until no gelatin remains. Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp of gelatin over tea and immediately whisk again until no gelatin remains. If gelatin is not fully dissolved bring saucepan to low heat but not to a simmer.
- Once gelatin is dissolved turn off heat. Working quickly, use eyedropper tool to squeeze tea into the individual gummy bear cavities.
- Place into fridge to set, about 15- 20 minutes. Once firm, you should be able to easily pop out the gummy bears.
- Store uneaten gummies in the fridge in gummy molds and a sealed container for up to one week- this will help avoid any excess recrystallization that could occur on the outside of the gummy.
Serving Size Approximately 17 gummies
Servings About 2
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|