Bourbon Mustard Glazed Salmon
- ⅓ cup bourbon
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (use Lea & Perrins for gluten-free)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb salmon filet(s), with skin
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine bourbon, Swerve, mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
- Preheat your broiler and set an oven rack in the second highest position. Sprinkle salmon all over with salt and pepper and place in glass baking dish or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Broil skin-side up for 4 to 6 minutes, then flip over and brush with glaze. Broil another 4 to 5 minutes, or until salmon is crispy and flakes easily with a fork (how long to broil will depend on the thickness of the fish). Remove and brush with more glaze as desired.
- Makes 3 to 4 servings.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.