Wondering where that mouthful of a name came from? Our very own Brianne Mayes is engaged to become Brianne Lack in the near future, and this recipe was based on Lee Ann Womack's Buttermilk Pound Cake recipe, published in Southern Living.
Brianne Almost-Lack rhymes with Lee Ann Womack. Get it? Get it?
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a bundt pan or tube pan with butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together your flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer on medium to high speed to combine the shortening with Brown Swerve.
- On low to medium speed, mix in your eggs.
- Alternating with buttermilk, add your dry ingredients from the medium bowl to your Swerve/shortening mixture.
- Add extracts and mix.
- Pour batter into your greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- After your cake has cooled, sift Swerve Confectioners over the top.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbs 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar <1g|
|Net Carbs: 18g|