- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box and spread in the prepared pan. Bake about 20 minutes, until set.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then lift out by the edges of the parchment and transfer to a cutting board. Use a 3 or 4 inch heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes. You should be able to get 5 or 6 larger hearts, and then you can use a smaller cookie cutter for a few more.
- ***Save the scraps for making brownie truffles! Or do as we did and crumble them over low carb ice cream.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Swerve Confectioners with 2 tablespoons of the cream and the vanilla extract, whisking until smooth. Add just enough additional cream for a thick glaze. Add food coloring until a light pink color is achieved.
- Spread the glaze over the top of the cooled brownie hearts. Let set 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Place in a ziplock bag with the very tip snipped off. Pipe words across the hearts (this is easiest with the larger hearts, 3 to 4 inches. For the small ones, just makes some pretty designs!).
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|