- 1 box Swerve Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silicone liner.
- In a large bowl, whisk the brownie mix to break up any clumps. Add the egg, egg white, and butter, and stir until well combined.
- Turn the dough out onto the prepared baking sheet and pat into a low, flat log, about 10 x 4 inches. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 250F.
- With a large sharp knife, gently slice the log into 14 even slices. Separate the slices and spread them around the baking sheet with the cut sides exposed. Bake another 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and let stay inside until cool.
- Melt the chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the cooled biscotti and let set.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|