Cannoli Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb strawberries (the larger, the better)
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ ounce dark chocolate, shaved
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachios or almonds
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and use a sharp knife to hollow them out as much as possible. If you want them to stand upright, cut off the very tip of each as well.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla together until smooth and well combined. Pipe or spoon into each hollowed strawberry.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate or chopped nuts. Or both!
Serves 6 to 8.
Serving Size about 2 strawberries
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.