- 1 lb strawberries (the larger, the better)
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ ounce dark chocolate, shaved
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pistachios or almonds
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and use a sharp knife to hollow them out as much as possible. If you want them to stand upright, cut off the very tip of each as well.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla together until smooth and well combined. Pipe or spoon into each hollowed strawberry.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate or chopped nuts. Or both!
Serves 6 to 8.
Cannoli Stuffed Strawberries
Serving Size about 2 strawberries
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|