- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a mini bundt pan very well. You can also use a cupcake pan if you don’t have a mini bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cake mix with the ground cardamom, breaking up any clumps. Add the eggs, butter, water, and almond extract and stir until well combined.
- Divide the batter among the prepared wells of the bundt pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Remove and let cook 15 minutes before flipping out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetener and just enough water to make it a drizzling consistency. Whisk in the almond extract.
- Drizzle over the cooled cakes and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|