- Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Mix
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch cloves
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Swerve Vanilla Cake Mix, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and cloves, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, water, vanilla, and carrots.
- Add wet ingredients to vanilla cake mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cupcakes are firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cupcakes cool.
- While cupcakes are baking, make the frosting.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, Swerve, and vanilla extract until well combined. Beat in the whipping cream until smooth.
- Add cream cheese to a frosting bag with a star tip, and pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 29g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|