Chocolate Almond Fudge
- 2 1/2 cups Swerve Confectioners
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ cups almond butter
- 8 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Line a 9 x 11-inch baking dish with greased parchment paper, or have on hand chocolate molds with at least 30 cavities.
- Place the Swerve, almond milk, almond butter, chocolate, almond extract, and sea salt in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is completely melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish (or into chocolate molds), cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. If you used a baking dish, cut the fudge into 30 equal-sized pieces.
Recipe by Maria Emmerich.
Keto Almond Fudge
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.