- 2 1/2 cups Swerve Confectioners
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ cups almond butter
- 8 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Line a 9 x 11-inch baking dish with greased parchment paper, or have on hand chocolate molds with at least 30 cavities.
- Place the Swerve, almond milk, almond butter, chocolate, almond extract, and sea salt in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is completely melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish (or into chocolate molds), cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. If you used a baking dish, cut the fudge into 30 equal-sized pieces.
Recipe by Maria Emmerich.
Keto Almond Fudge
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|