Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, Swerve, Brown Swerve and vanilla until creamy on medium speed.
- Add egg, and beat in until completely combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out a heaping tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 9-11 minutes - it is okay if the cookie looks uncooked in the middle.
Note: Let cool completely on cookie sheet and the cookie will completely cook, but remain soft in the middle, and crunchy on the outside.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|