- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Make the cookie dough according to the package directions. Roll the dough into 16 even balls and place the balls in the cavities of a mini muffin pan.
- Use the handle end of a wooden spoon or your fingers to press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of each cavity to create a cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- You may need to press the cookies down again a bit after baking, if they have puffed up in the center. Let cool in the pans and then loosen gently with a knife.
- Beat the butter and confectioner’s Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream until smooth. Add additional cream 1 tablespoon at a time until a frosting consistency is achieved.
- Place the filling in a pastry bag with a star-shaped tip and pipe into the cookie cups.
Makes 16 cookie cups.
Chocoate Chip Cookie Cups 3
Serving Size 1 cookie cup
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 2g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|