Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Make the cookie dough according to the package directions. Roll the dough into 16 even balls and place the balls in the cavities of a mini muffin pan.
- Use the handle end of a wooden spoon or your fingers to press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of each cavity to create a cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- You may need to press the cookies down again a bit after baking, if they have puffed up in the center. Let cool in the pans and then loosen gently with a knife.
- Beat the butter and confectioner’s Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream until smooth. Add additional cream 1 tablespoon at a time until a frosting consistency is achieved.
- Place the filling in a pastry bag with a star-shaped tip and pipe into the cookie cups.
Makes 16 cookie cups.
Serving Size 1 cookie cup
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 2g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.