Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a spoon, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, Swerve, Brown Swerve and vanilla until creamy on medium speed.
- Add egg, and beat in until completely combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out a heaping tablespoon of dough onto greased on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 9-11 minutes- it is okay if the cookie looks uncooked in the middle.
*Note: Let cool completely on cookie sheet and the cookie will completely cook, but remain soft in the middle, and crunchy on the outside.
Makes 24 servings.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.