Chocolate Hazelnut Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cups toasted hazelnuts (as much of the skins removed as possible)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp hazelnut oil (can also use melted butter)
- Water as necessary
- Place the hazelnuts, Swerve, cocoa powder, collagen, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor. Process on high until the hazelnuts are well ground.
- Add the oil or melted butter and grind again until it begins to clump together. If it’s not clumping, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it doughs. It should feel like stiff cookie dough.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes and then roll into 1 ½ inch balls.
Makes about 16
Serving Size 20g
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat .5g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.