Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing
- 1/3 cup butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup no sugar added peanut butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ - 2/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners (sweeten to taste)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5-9 TBS almond milk or milk
- With an electric mixer or hand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add Swerve, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt, and beat until well combined.
- Add milk until smooth, and desired consistency is reached.
Makes about 18 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|