Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing
- 1/3 cup butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup no sugar added peanut butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ - 2/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners (sweeten to taste)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5-9 TBS almond milk or milk
- With an electric mixer or hand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add Swerve, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt, and beat until well combined.
- Add milk until smooth, and desired consistency is reached.
Makes about 18 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.