Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups
- Place a silicone muffin pan (or metal muffin tin lined with 8 silicone muffin cups or parchment paper liners) on a cookie sheet
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate. Microwave at 30-second intervals stirring between each one until completely melted.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the chocolate into 8 muffin cavities, using about half of the melted chocolate. Rotate the muffin pan at an angle so the chocolate coats the sides of the muffin cups. Place the pan in the freezer to chill.
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and melted butter. Stir in the Swerve Confectioners until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the hardened chocolate cups and press to flatten.
- Scoop the fruit spread over the peanut butter.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the jelly layer. Tap the pan on the counter to level out the chocolate. Place the pan in the fridge and chill until completely firm.
Serve and enjoy!
Makes 8 large cups
Serving Size 53g
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.