- 3 ounces sugar free dark chocolate (such as Lily’s), chopped
- ½ ounce cocoa butter
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heavy cream to thin, if needed
- 9 medium strawberries, hulls intact, cut in half
- Line a mini muffin pan with 18 silicone or parchment liners.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together until smooth.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into a liner and use the back of the spoon to coat the bottom and sides evenly. Repeat with the remaining liners. You should have some chocolate remaining.
- Place the muffin pan in the freezer for 20 minutes. Then remove and use the remaining chocolate to coat any thin spots.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the berries until smooth. Add the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla extract and blend until smooth, scraping the sides with a rubber spatula as needed.
- If the mixture is too thick to spoon into the cups, add a little cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the desired consistency is achieved. It should be thinner than frosting but thicker than a smoothie. (It will firm up in the fridge a bit).
- Divide evenly among the chocolate cups and refrigerate again at least 1 hour. Top with half a strawberry before serving.
Serving Size 29g
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|