Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- 3 ounces sugar free dark chocolate (such as Lily’s), chopped
- ½ ounce cocoa butter
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heavy cream to thin, if needed
- 9 medium strawberries, hulls intact, cut in half
- Line a mini muffin pan with 18 silicone or parchment liners.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together until smooth.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into a liner and use the back of the spoon to coat the bottom and sides evenly. Repeat with the remaining liners. You should have some chocolate remaining.
- Place the muffin pan in the freezer for 20 minutes. Then remove and use the remaining chocolate to coat any thin spots.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the berries until smooth. Add the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla extract and blend until smooth, scraping the sides with a rubber spatula as needed.
- If the mixture is too thick to spoon into the cups, add a little cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the desired consistency is achieved. It should be thinner than frosting but thicker than a smoothie. (It will firm up in the fridge a bit).
- Divide evenly among the chocolate cups and refrigerate again at least 1 hour. Top with half a strawberry before serving.
Serving Size 29g
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.