- 2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 medium, or 12 ounces grated)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted butter
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with paper liners (parchment paper liners work best).
- In a blender, combine zucchini (does not need to be drained), eggs, oil, whipping cream, and vanilla extract. Blend on medium until well mixed.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Blend again until well combined. By hand, stir in about three quarters of the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups to about 3/4 full (you may get 12 to 14 muffins, depending on your pan). Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in pan 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 12 to 14 muffins.
Chocolate Zucchini Blender Muffins
Serving Size 1 muffin
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|