Coconut Eggnog Lattes
Coconut Milk Eggnog (makes enough for about 4 servings)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Additional coconut milk (or almond milk) for thinning out, as desired
Coconut Eggnog Latte (makes 1 at a time)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk eggnog
- 1 shot espresso (or 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee)
- Lightly sweetened coconut whipped cream (or regular whipped cream, if you prefer)
- Ground nutmeg
Coconut Milk Eggnog
- Whisk eggs, egg yolks, Swerve, and salt together in a medium saucepan. Whisk in coconut milk until well combined. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it registers about 170F on an instant read thermometer. It should be thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg. Chill for use later or use warm for Coconut Eggnog Lattes. Thin out to desired consistency with additional coconut milk or almond milk, if it has thickened too much upon chilling.
Coconut Eggnog Latte
- If your eggnog is chilled, rewarm very gently in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop.
- Pour into a mug and add hot espresso or coffee. Stir to combine. Top with coconut whipped cream (or regular whipped cream), and garnish with nutmeg. Serve hot.
- Makes enough eggnog for 4 lattes.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g no|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.