- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 TBS freeze-dried dragon fruit powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup salted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 egg whites at room temperature
- 3 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt & dragon fruit powder in a large bowl.
- Beat butter on high speed with a stand or hand mixer until creamy. Add Swerve and beat for another 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of your bowl.
- Add egg whites and vanilla, beating on medium speed until just combined then beat in your sour cream.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix at a low speed. With the mixer still on low add milk. Careful not to over-mix!
- Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter and bake for 19 minutes.
- Cool completely before applying your favorite frosting. Pictured is a vanilla bean whipped cream, yum!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber <1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|