Double Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1/5 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp smokey paprika
- 4 tablespoons refined coconut oil (melted)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup + 2 TBS Brown Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/8 cup almond milk or skim milk
- ½ - 1 cup dark chocolate or bittersweet chips or chips of choice
- 1 ½ cups toasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Mix almond flour, gelatin, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and paprika together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese to stand mixer and beat on medium speed. Add Brown Swerve and melted coconut oil. Mix until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined. Stir milk into cookie dough until evenly mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
- Using a tablespoon to measure, scoop dough onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let them cool completely on the cookie sheet and the cookie will remain soft and gooey inside yet crunchy on the outside.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.