For the Mango Fruit Roll Ups
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Combine the mango and Swerve in a blender. Add the lemon juice to taste and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the pureed fruit to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally at first and then more often toward the end, until most of the liquid evaporates and the mixture is very thick, 35 to 45 minutes. Be careful: The mixture may splatter.
- Line a 12 X 17 or two 9 X 13 rimmed baking sheets with a silicone mat or nonstick parchment paper. Use a spatula to spread the fruit on the mat or foil into a thin layer (1/4 of an inch thick). Bake until barely tacky, around 3 hours. Make sure you do not make it too thin or over cook. It will become hard and like a jolly rancher.
- Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and let the fruit leather cool completely.
- Once cooled, peel off of the mat or parchment paper. If the leather is still moist on the underside, return it to the oven, moist-side up, until dry, about 20 more minutes.
- Lay the leather smooth-side down on a sheet of wax paper and use kitchen shears or a pizza cutter to cut it into strips on the paper. Roll up the strips and store in zip-top bags for up to 1 week.
- Place two roll ups on the side to form a slice of pizza, and then place a cookie in the middle where the fruit roll ups come together to make a point.
NET CARB COUNT. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting dietary fiber and Swerve used in the recipe.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 8g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 10g|