- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For the sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- For the meatballs, combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix by hand until well combined. Form into 24 meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then brush with about two thirds of the sauce. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes, or until the meatballs register 165F on an instant read thermometer.
- Toss the meatballs with the remaining sauce and serve.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|