- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup Swerve Brown
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger (more if you like it really gingery)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder (for color)
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium low heat, and grease lightly.
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, eggs, Swerve, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and blend again until smooth.
- Use about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle. Let the pancakes cook until bubbles appear in the top and the edges are set and dry, then carefully wiggle a flipper underneath and flip to the second side. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with butter and syrup or lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Serves 10 (2 pancakes per serving).
Gingerbread Cream Cheese Pancakes 6
Serving Size 2 pancakes
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|