Gingerbread Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup Swerve Brown
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger (more if you like it really gingery)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder (for color)
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium low heat, and grease lightly.
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, eggs, Swerve, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and blend again until smooth.
- Use about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle. Let the pancakes cook until bubbles appear in the top and the edges are set and dry, then carefully wiggle a flipper underneath and flip to the second side. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with butter and syrup or lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Serves 10 (2 pancakes per serving).
Serving Size 2 pancakes
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.