- Slice goat cheese into 6 or 7 pieces and roll into perfect balls.
- In a bowl combine Pancake and Waffle Mix and cinnamon, mix well with fork or whisk.
- Coat goat cheese rounds in Pancake and Waffle mixture, and place onto a plate sprinkled with some of the mix.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil over medium to high heat on stove.
- While the goat cheese chills, make your egg wash by combining egg, milk, and 5 drops of OOO Flavors Maple. Whisk together with a fork until well combined
- Remove goat cheese from the freezer and coat each in egg wash entirely, then fully cover in P+W mixture
- Carefully place goat cheese balls into the oil for 15-30 seconds each side. Use a spoon to carefully flip.
- Place onto a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb excess oil
- Sift Swerve Confectioners on top or drizzle with some maple syrup & enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber <1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|