Green Bean Bundles
- 14.5 oz can Cut Green Beans (I use low sodium beans)
- 8 oz bacon
- 1/4 cup Brown Swerve
- 2 TBS Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a 9 X 13 casserole dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Cut slices of bacon into thirds and place them flat on cutting board or counter top
- Place 5-6 green beans in the middle of each strip of bacon. Brush with butter, and sprinkle with evenly with Brown Swerve
- Wrap Brown Swerve and butter coated green beans in bacon, and stick a toothpick through both folded up ends to make a bundle. This should look like a pig in a blanket.
- Continue this process and place bundles one by one into casserole dish.
- Brush outside with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining Brown Swerve
- Cook for 35-45 minutes, and they are ready when bacon is cooked and green beans are a little shriveled on the end. Remove from oven.
- Let sit for 15 minutes and serve.
Makes 24 bundles.
Serving Size 1 bundle
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|