Green Tea Frappuccino
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (can also use 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Place matcha powder in a mug and pour boiling water over. Whisk vigorously to combine and let cool to room temperature.
- In a blender combine ice, coconut milk, confectioner’s Swerve, vanilla extract and cooled matcha mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Optional: Top with Swerve-sweetened whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
- Makes 2.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.