- ¼ cup Swerve Granular
- 3 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk, as needed
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- In a medium bowl combine beat together the Swerve and butter until light and fluffy. Add in the almond flour and coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Use a spatula to combine. If the dough is too thick add the almond milk one tablespoon at a time until a thick but malleable ball of cookie dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then divide the dough into 20 balls and shape into hearts. Alternatively, you can roll out the cookie dough and use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to make the shapes. Place the bites onto a parchment line baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Dip the frozen bites into the glaze, let the excess fall off, then place back on the parchment sheet. Repeat with remaining bites then transfer to the freezer for another 10 minutes until the glaze is set. At that point you can transfer to a serving container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Makes 20 servings.
Heart Shaped Cookie Dough Bites 7 25
Serving Size 1 heart
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|