- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granular Swerve
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups refined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups chopped bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
For the Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add eggs and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in vanilla, milk, pineapple, bananas, and 1 cup chopped toasted pecans.
- Spoon batter into 3 well-greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes our clean
- Cool cake layers in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving platter. Spread 1 cup Cream Cheese Frosting over cake layer. Top with second layer, and spread 1 cup frosting over cake layer. Top with third cake layer, and spread top with remaining frosting.
- Arrange toasted pecan halves in a circular pattern over top of cake.
For the Icing
- Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended
- Add Swerve confectioners and vanilla, then add milk to get the consistency you want
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 45g|
|Total Saturated Fat 30g|
|Total Carbs 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 23g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.