- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granular Swerve
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups refined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups chopped bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
For the Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add eggs and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in vanilla, milk, pineapple, bananas, and 1 cup chopped toasted pecans.
- Spoon batter into 3 well-greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes our clean
- Cool cake layers in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving platter. Spread 1 cup Cream Cheese Frosting over cake layer. Top with second layer, and spread 1 cup frosting over cake layer. Top with third cake layer, and spread top with remaining frosting.
- Arrange toasted pecan halves in a circular pattern over top of cake.
For the Icing
- Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended
- Add Swerve confectioners and vanilla, then add milk to get the consistency you want
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 45g|
|Total Saturated Fat 30g|
|Total Carbs 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 23g|