Keto Bacon & Brown Swerve Chicken Tenders
Bacon & Brown Swerve Chicken Tenders
- 1 ½ lbs chicken tenders (12 to 16 tenders)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 to 8 strips bacon, cut in half (depending on how many tenders you have)
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- Preheat the oven to 375 and pat the tenders very dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and wrap each in half a piece of bacon. Lay in a baking pan big enough to hold all the tenders in a single layer.
- Sprinkle generously with the Swerve Brown and press lightly to adhere. Bake 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn on the broiler and broil for a few minutes a few inches from the heat to help crisp up the bacon.
Serves 4 as a main course or 8 as an appetizer.
Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders 3
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|