Keto Bacon & Brown Swerve Chicken Tenders
Bacon & Brown Swerve Chicken Tenders
- 1 ½ lbs chicken tenders (12 to 16 tenders)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 to 8 strips bacon, cut in half (depending on how many tenders you have)
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- Preheat the oven to 375 and pat the tenders very dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and wrap each in half a piece of bacon. Lay in a baking pan big enough to hold all the tenders in a single layer.
- Sprinkle generously with the Swerve Brown and press lightly to adhere. Bake 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn on the broiler and broil for a few minutes a few inches from the heat to help crisp up the bacon.
Serves 4 as a main course or 8 as an appetizer.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.