Keto Brownie Cheesecake Cupcakes
- For the brownie base, preheat oven to 325F and line 16 muffin cups with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chopped chocolate together until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in the almond flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, Swerve and vanilla until smooth. Add the water and stir until well combined.
- Divide the brownie mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups and spread evenly to cover the bottom.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set around edges but still somewhat soft in the center.
- For the filling, reduce the oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Swerve, cream and vanilla until well combined.
- Divide the filling among the muffins cups. Bake until edges are set and center just barely jiggles, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, then remove the cheesecakes from the liners. Serve with sugar-free chocolate sauce, if desired, or top with fresh berries.
Brownie Cheesecake Cupcakes 3
Serving Size 1 cupcake
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.