Keto Brownie Cheesecake Cupcakes
- For the brownie base, preheat oven to 325F and line 16 muffin cups with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chopped chocolate together until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in the almond flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, Swerve and vanilla until smooth. Add the water and stir until well combined.
- Divide the brownie mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups and spread evenly to cover the bottom.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set around edges but still somewhat soft in the center.
- For the filling, reduce the oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Swerve, cream and vanilla until well combined.
- Divide the filling among the muffins cups. Bake until edges are set and center just barely jiggles, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, then remove the cheesecakes from the liners. Serve with sugar-free chocolate sauce, if desired, or top with fresh berries.
Brownie Cheesecake Cupcakes 3
Serving Size 1 cupcake
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|