Magic Chocolate Pudding-like Souffle
- 3 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBS Gelatin
- 4 TBS Butter (room temperature)
- 1/3 Cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 large eggs (room temp and divided)
- 1 1/2 cups full cream or heavy whipping cream
- Grate chocolate to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 ramekins and set aside
- In stand mixer, take egg whites and beat until they are floppy. You do not want them to be stiff. Remove eggs whites to a medium bowl and set aside.
- In stand mixer, cream butter and Swerve together until pale and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in gelatin and cocoa powder, then add heavy whipping cream, a little bit at a time, whisking until well combined. Mixture will be very runny.
- Gently whisk in a spoonful of egg whites to runny mixture. Once combined add all egg white to runny mixture and gently whisk in until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly across all four ramekins, and place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Domes will form on top of each ramekin.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate shavings, and let cool for a few minutes before eating. It will have a souffle like texture.
Note: The magic chocolate puddings are best eaten hot/warm, and they can be briefly heated up in the microwave a day or two after baking.
Serving Size 147g
|Total Fat 47g|
|Total Saturated Fat 29g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.