- 3 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBS Gelatin
- 4 TBS Butter (room temperature)
- 1/3 Cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 large eggs (room temp and divided)
- 1 1/2 cups full cream or heavy whipping cream
- Grate chocolate to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 ramekins and set aside
- In stand mixer, take egg whites and beat until they are floppy. You do not want them to be stiff. Remove eggs whites to a medium bowl and set aside.
- In stand mixer, cream butter and Swerve together until pale and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in gelatin and cocoa powder, then add heavy whipping cream, a little bit at a time, whisking until well combined. Mixture will be very runny.
- Gently whisk in a spoonful of egg whites to runny mixture. Once combined add all egg white to runny mixture and gently whisk in until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly across all four ramekins, and place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Domes will form on top of each ramekin.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate shavings, and let cool for a few minutes before eating. It will have a souffle like texture.
Note: The magic chocolate puddings are best eaten hot/warm, and they can be briefly heated up in the microwave a day or two after baking.
Serving Size 147g
|Total Fat 47g|
|Total Saturated Fat 29g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|