Mini Blueberry Muffins (Nut Free/Gluten Free)
- 1 cup plus 1 tsp coconut flour, divided
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 7 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, metled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (the smaller wild blueberries work best)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk 1 cup of the coconut flour with the Swerve Sweetener, baking powder and salt. Break up any clumps in the coconut flour with the back of a fork.
- Stir in eggs, butter, vanilla extract and milk.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with remaining 1 tsp coconut flour to coat. Gently fold blueberries in to batter.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 3/4 full (you will have leftover batter and will need to do a second batch after the first is baked).
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until muffins are just set to the touch. Remove and let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining muffins.
Makes approximately 30 to 36 servings.
Serving Size 1 muffin
|Total Fat 5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.