Mini Blueberry Muffins (Nut Free/Gluten Free)
- 1 cup plus 1 tsp coconut flour, divided
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 7 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, metled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (the smaller wild blueberries work best)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk 1 cup of the coconut flour with the Swerve Sweetener, baking powder and salt. Break up any clumps in the coconut flour with the back of a fork.
- Stir in eggs, butter, vanilla extract and milk.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with remaining 1 tsp coconut flour to coat. Gently fold blueberries in to batter.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 3/4 full (you will have leftover batter and will need to do a second batch after the first is baked).
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until muffins are just set to the touch. Remove and let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining muffins.
Makes approximately 30 to 36 servings.
Serving Size 1 muffin
|Total Fat 5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|