- 1/4 cup hazelnut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Granular
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 tsp vanilla or hazelnut extract
- 4 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 4 inch ramekin very well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the hazelnut flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, and salt. Stir in the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined. Transfer to the prepared ramekin and smooth the top.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes, until the center of the cake is just barely set. Let cool in the ramekin and then run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen. Flip out onto a plate.
- In a small bowl, heat the whipping cream until quite hot (you can do this in the microwave or you can heat the cream in a small pan, but watch carefully since it’s such a small amount).
- Add the chocolate and Swerve and let sit a few minutes until the chocolate melts. Whisk until smooth. Spread over the top and sides of the torte and let set, about 20 minutes.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 45g|
|Total Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbs 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|