Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Torte
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Granular
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 tsp vanilla or hazelnut extract
- 4 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 4 inch ramekin very well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the hazelnut flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, and salt. Stir in the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined. Transfer to the prepared ramekin and smooth the top.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes, until the center of the cake is just barely set. Let cool in the ramekin and then run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen. Flip out onto a plate.
- In a small bowl, heat the whipping cream until quite hot (you can do this in the microwave or you can heat the cream in a small pan, but watch carefully since it’s such a small amount).
- Add the chocolate and Swerve and let sit a few minutes until the chocolate melts. Whisk until smooth. Spread over the top and sides of the torte and let set, about 20 minutes.
- Serves 2.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 46g|
|Total Saturated Fat no|
|Total Carbs 34g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.