- 2 1/2 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 ounce cocoa butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Set 12 mini silicone or parchment paper muffin liners into a mini muffin pan.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the chips and the cocoa butter. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cup and use a small spoon to coat the sides of the cups. You should have some chocolate remaining.
- Place the whole tray in the freezer for 20 minutes. Then use the remaining chocolate to cover any thin spots on the sides of the cups. Freeze again until firm and gently peel away the liners. Keep the cups refrigerated.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sweetener and cocoa powder. Beat in the cream and extracts. Add more cream if the mixture is too thick (it should be like frosting).
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the cups. Add some holiday sprinkles, if desired.
Serves 6 (2 cups per serving)
Serving Size 2 cups
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|