⅔ cup unsweetened almond butter
⅓ cup Swerve Brown
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
½ tsp vanilla extract
3 tablespoons collagen peptides
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
1/2 tsp mint extract
6 drops natural green food coloring
2 drops natural blue food coloring
⅓ cup Swerve Chocolate Chips (milk or dark)
3 tablespoons heavy cream
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies (1 per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF and line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, beat together the almond butter and Swerve until well combined. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the collagen, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and beat until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls, each about 1 ½ inches in diameter, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Press down with the heel of your hand to about ½ inch thick.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until puffed and set around the edges. Remove and let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until well combined and smooth, then beat in the Swerve Confectioners.
- Beat in the mint extract and food coloring until well combined. Spread over the cooled cookies.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the Swerve chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat on high in short bursts (about 20 seconds), stirring in between.
Once melted and smooth, spoon over the mint frosting, allowing the frosting to peak through. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes to set the chocolate.
Serving Size 1 Cookie
Servings 12 Cookies
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbs 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|Net Carbs: 11.8g|