- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1.5 tbsp vanilla extract
Miso Candied Nuts
- 2 cups chopped almonds and pecans
- ⅜ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ⅛ cup water
- ⅛ cup coconut oil
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups sugar free dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup white miso paste
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper, making sure there’s enough hanging over the edge to lift the brownies out of the pan when they’re finished.
- Sift together dry ingredients: Swerve Confectioners, almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk to combine. Mix together egg whites, oil, and vanilla in a separate bowl, then mix wet ingredients into dry until no dry spots remain. The batter will be very thick.
- Spread the batter evenly in the parchment-lined pan and bake until center is set, 12-15 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
Miso Candied Nuts
- Set oven to 300° and lightly grease a bowl with canola oil. Add chopped nuts and shake to distribute oil.
- Add Swerve Confectioners and water to a saucepan and cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes without stirring to form dark caramel. Reduce heat to low and stir in coconut oil, salt, and baking soda, then whisk in miso paste.
- Pour caramel over nuts and stir to combine, then spread flat on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Combine butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate in a saucepan over medium low heat until smooth and combined, then whisk in miso paste.
- Spread fudge evenly over brownies, then freeze for one hour before cutting into 18 pieces and topping with candied nuts.
Miso Brownies 349 Edit
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 37g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|