Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve Granular
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup very strongly brewed coffee
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a standard muffin tin with paper liners (use parchment paper liners for best results).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, cocoa powder, whey protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Break up lumps as much as possible.
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and coffee and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide mixture among prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until muffins are set and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool.
Makes 12 muffins.
Serving Size 1 muffin
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.