- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup oil (avocado, coconut, or vegetable)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 package Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Brown Swerve (optional)
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Place the zucchini in a tea towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Add raisins to a small bowl and cover with warm water to plump them up.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a cupcake pan with 15 liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, oil, water, and vanilla. Mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Add the cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Brown Swerve. Mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Add the drained zucchini, carrots, coconut, pecans, and soaked raisins. Fold into the batter with a spatula until well combined.
- Fill each muffin liner with about 2 tbsp batter. Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped pecans.
- Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes, or until fully cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|