No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅓ plus ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener, confectioner’s
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine ½ cup whipping cream and the almond milk. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate and let sit 4 minutes to melt, then whisk until smooth. Whisk in ⅓ cup confectioner’s Swerve. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whip remaining cream with ¼ cup confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold cooled chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well combined and no streaks remain. Transfer to a large container, cover and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 37g|
|Total Saturated Fat 23g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.