- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tsp mint extract (depending on how minty you want it)
- 1 tsp matcha powder OR a few drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream with 1/4 cup of the Swerve until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, remaining Swerve, and mint extract. If you want a green color, whisk in the matcha powder or green food coloring.
- Fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Stir in the chocolate. Transfer to a container and freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
Makes 6 servings.
No Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream
Serving Size about 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 34g|
|Total Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|