No Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tsp mint extract (depending on how minty you want it)
- 1 tsp matcha powder OR a few drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream with 1/4 cup of the Swerve until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, remaining Swerve, and mint extract. If you want a green color, whisk in the matcha powder or green food coloring.
- Fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Stir in the chocolate. Transfer to a container and freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
- Serves 6.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 34g|
|Total Saturated Fat no|
|Total Carbs 24g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.