Orange Mascarpone Frosting
- 16 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest
- ¼ tsp orange extract
- ¾ cup whipping cream, room temperature, divided
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, cream cheese and sweetener together until well combined. Beat in orange zest and orange extract. Add ¼ cup of the whipping cream and beat until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining ½ cup cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place one layer of cake on a serving platter and spread with ⅓ of the frosting. Top with another layer of cake and spread with another ⅓ of the frosting. Top with final layer of cake and spread with remaining frosting. Sprinkle with grated orange zest, if desired.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 1/12 recipe
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbs 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.