Peach and Blackberry Cobbler
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 ¼ cup of Swerve granular divided
- 1 TBS baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 cups of fresh peach slices (4 cups of peach slices if you only want to make peach cobbler)
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- Melt stick of butter in microwave or on stove top, and once melted, pour into a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Combine flour, ¾ cup of Swerve, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Mixture will be semi-thick, and not like batter. Add gobs of batter mixture evenly on across casserole dish and be careful not to stir butter into mixture.
- Bring peaches, remaining 1/2 cup of Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice to a boil on medium to medium high heat, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes. Take off heat and gently toss in blackberries, coating with peach syrup mixture.
- Pour peach and blackberry mixture on top of batter; do not stir.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes until golden brown. Around 30 minutes, cover dish with aluminum foil to prevent over browning.
- Swerve cobbler warm with Swerve Southern Peach Ice Cream or ice cream of choice. Enjoy!
Makes 15 servings.
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.