- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9 X 13 dish
- In a medium bowl combine slices peaches, cinnamon, nutmeg, Brown Swerve and lemon juice. Gently fold ingredients until all peaches are covered with ingredients and evenly pour into prepared 9 X 13 dish.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, buttermilk, butter and extracts. Mix ingredients until they are combined and have a batter like consistency.
- Pour batter on top of peaches and evenly spread the batter over peaches
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until cake batter is firm to touch and golden brown.
- Swerve Southern Peach Ice Cream or ice cream of choice. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|