- 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Swerve Granular
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2 black tea bags
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the peaches, Swerve, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the peaches are soft. Let cool.
- Bring the remaining water to a boil and add the tea bags. Let steep 3 to 4 minutes, then remove the tea bags. Let cool.
- Add the peach mixture and the tea to a blender and blend until well combined. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 1 hour. Press wooden popsicle sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles and freeze until solid, another 4 hours or so.
- To remove, run hot water on the outside of the molds and gently tug on the stick.
- Makes 8 to 10 popsicles, depending on the size of your molds.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|